Your right to privacy is very important. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with better service. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. We are committed to user privacy in our products and services. To this end, Multi-Automatic supports the following principles:
We believe the user is the one to best determine:
- When and under what conditions to provide “personally identifiable information”
- When to remain anonymous.
If personally identifiable information is collected, we believe the user has the right to:
- Know when a website is collecting personal information
- Know what personal information is collected, and the purpose of collection
- Details will be posted on every screen where any personal information is collected.
- Expect that personal information will not be provided to any third party without the user’s permission
- Expect reasonable steps to be taken to protect personal information from unauthorized use
- Review the accuracy of personal information and update it
We believe a market environment, supported by good consumer information and industry self-regulation, provides the most efficient way to support user privacy needs. If laws and regulations are created, we believe they should support innovation and a technology-neutral framework to maximize the choices available to users, product suppliers and service providers. We will comply with all applicable laws where we conduct business.
1965 Waldorf Street
Grand Rapids, MI 49544